Friday, March 30, 2012

Kentucky vs. Louisville - Final Four!!

What are the chances? Cats vs. Cards in the Final Four, are you kidding me? Let's plan to meet at Buffalo Wild Wings in Sunset tomorrow for the game. I may be in Daytona checking out the Kentucky WhereToWatch.com Party up there, but that won't stop everyone else from showing up!

I've spoken with Justin the manager at BWW and he (reluctantly) guaranteed they'd have the sound on. "Well, I guess if there's no Heat or Hurricanes game at that time, we could put the sound on." It's the Final Four dude, come on! These Miamians just don't have their priorities straight sometimes. I swear, we should start a real sports bar here and just run all the others out of town.... but I digress.

So, Cats fans will be gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings at Sunset for a 6:09 tip-off against those dirty red-birds. I hope to see you there!

Buffalo Wild Wings
5701 Sunset Drive, Suite B-13A
South Miami, FL 33143
305-668-0911

5 comments:

  1. Anyone going to bw3s? Just found this web page in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a place to watch the game right now. This may be it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUYS!!!! My two fellow kentuckian friends and I were the only ones at Buffalo Wild Wings in Sunset!! THIS CANT HAPPEN ON MONDAY!!!! We need a crew of true blue fans!!!!! GOOOOO CATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, that won't happen again. The crew that usually meets (including me) were all out of town. We're going to combine the Lauderdale party with Miami somewhere and do it right. Check back on this site tomorrow morning.

      Delete
  4. We're meeting at Duffy's in Lauderdale for the National Championship!

    ReplyDelete