Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cats Likely to Play in Tampa!

Great news for all Cats fans in SoFlo: the cats will likely be playing the first set of NCAA games in Tampa! See CBS Sports fort the article.

- As a personal aside, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my best friend Craig for getting married in Johnson City, TN during the first round of NCAA games. Craig, I am honored to be your best man, but come on man! I haven't seen the Cats play in 2 years! Not to mention you scheduled your wedding for the same weekend as the Nascar race in Bristol (a/k/a the only time of year anyone ever goes to Johnson City), which makes hotel prices of JC's finest (Motel 8 and Red Roof Inn) rival the likes of the Gansevoort and Fontainebleau in South Beach. Sigh. Don't worry, I'll still be your best man, Big C.

No comments:

Post a Comment